Senior Cloud Security Operations Engineer
This position is a Senior Security Engineer role on the Security Operations team. This team is responsible for protecting DTCC’s Production environment by providing security services focused in Certificate Management, Cloud Security, Network, Endpoint security, Identity Access Management, Vulnerability Management, and Security Information & Event Management. This position will have technical responsibilities across the security services to enable the team through automation & investigating complex security issues for remediation.
Engage on level 1 security monitoring by responding to alerts across security capabilities such as access management, cloud security, and network security.
Assess and support implementation of automation to eliminate manual tasks.
Responsible for monitoring that security services and measured through SLAs
Proactively identify deficiency in the security services that the team is responsible for and propose a plan for improvements.
Will be on-call, participate, and at times drive the incident calls as required.
Must understand and abide to all Information Security policies and control standards.
- Minimum of 6 years of related experience working in a Security Operations environment, preferably in the financial services sector
- Working knowledge of the Cloud Security best practices and principles in AWS (preferred), Azure, or GCP
- Strong security experience in other domains such as SIEM, Vulnerability Management or Network Security is required
- Understanding and working knowledge of Site Reliability Engineering principles
- Strong understanding of network fundamentals, UNIX and Windows security administration is required
- Bachelor’s degree required. Masters preferred.