Please login/register to apply for this job.
10 Dec 2021
Full-Time Test Engineer
- Being a member of the Risk Team, the Test Engineer will be responsible for system integration testing of newly developed applications.
- They will provide testing expertise, testing oversight and direction for multiple projects.
- Develop, maintain, and complete automated test scripts using Selenium.
- Enhance existing automation framework developed in Selenium.
- Integrate Selenium scripts with Jenkins CloudBees.
- Develop automation test strategy and approach.
- Support overall QA activities such as development of Test Approach, Test Cases, and manual test execution as needed.
- Design and develop test cases using traditional test design techniques.
- Works closely with application development and other technical teams to understand how changes in the software product affect maintenance of test scripts.
- Works with technical resources to discuss and solve issues.
- Works with business resources to understand purpose and concept for software features.
- Coordinates multiple projects and guides project team members with internal and external interfaces, particularly for more complex testing situations.
- Ensures on-time delivery of work including monitoring of external and internal dependencies, tracking of progress, and monitoring of project milestones
- Ensures all development lifecycle quality assurance for the work of other team members, including the review of high-level designs, detail designs, and test plans and results, is completed according to standards.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Advanced java / Selenium development skills with significant experience applying those skills in test environments.
- API testing, Python and AWS experience in a plus
- Develop and enhance next generation Test Engineering Automation solutions in a Continuous Integration environment
- Extensive experience working in an Agile/DevOps environment in collaboration with BAs, product owners and application developers.
- Define, design, development, documentation and maintenance of tools and Automation Frameworks for current and next gen Software Platforms/Frameworks as part of an Agile team
- Deep knowledge of automation at all software layers (e.g., UI, services, APIs, etc.) as well as CI/CD technologies (e.g., Cloudbees, Jenkins, Cucumber, Git, JUnit, Jira, etc.).
- Partner with different stake holders – Product Management, Application Development, DevOps and other technical teams in planning and coordination
- Experienced in mentoring more junior QA engineers, verifying work products, and providing guidance as needed.
- Capable of working on multiple work streams concurrently in a fast-paced environment with extreme multi-tasking and context switching.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with confidence representing QA principles within agile teams.