Full-Time Software Development Test Engineer (SDET / Java Developer)
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) in Test Architecture Team under CoE is responsible for design, development, and maintenance of automated test solutions. Experienced in Java as well as modern testing tools (e.g. Selenium, TestNG, Rest Assured, etc.), he/she should be able to write and support automated testing solutions for multi-tiered applications. Should possess excellent verbal, written, analytical and problem-solving skills and be able to interact with various stakeholders to understand requirements and communicate status. Successful execution of this role will combine fluency in test automation frameworks, attention to detail, understanding of business processes and unwavering dedication to software quality.
- Use programming knowledge, focus on Java, to craft and develop automated testing solutions
- Improve, document, and maintain tools and automation frameworks for test engineering
- Provide support for the test engineering teams in their automation needs
- Provide guidance and assist Test Automation Engineers in Enterprise Test Engineering.
- Partner with various stakeholders – Product Management, Application Development, DevOps and other Technical teams in planning and coordination.
- Extend the framework’s capabilities to support execution of automated tests against different testing environments and also developing automated component test to validate component behavior
- Integrate automated test with CI/CD pipeline
- Interact with application development and testing teams to understand business/technical requirements and system design.
- Supply to overall automation framework design and enhancement
- Aligns risk and control processes into day-to-day responsibilities to supervise and mitigate risk; advances appropriately.
- Must have Hands-on experience in Development or Test Automation Framework implementations in Enterprise/Internet commercial software environments with a minimum 2+ years of Java Development/Programming or test engineering experience.
- Must have minimum 2+ year hands on experience in open-source tools such as Selenium, TestNG/JUnit etc.
- Experience as Java Developer/SDET/Test Automation Engineer
- 2+ years in Java Development or Test Development building test automation frameworks and developing automation scripts in Selenium WebDriver using Java
- Experience debugging and optimizing, applications/ automated test scripts
- Ability to convert technical or low-level design into quality code with focus on maintainability and scalability
- Ability to programmatically test your own code
- Basic understanding of design patterns, data structures, and layered architecture with knowledge of applying those aspects in test environments
- Knowledge of CI/CD technologies (e.g. Jenkins, Git, Maven etc.)
- Ability to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions when tools don’t work
- Ability to partner with teams and work hands-on to provide support
- Good understanding of the role of automation in various SDLCs (e.g. agile, scrum, waterfall)
- Demonstrates analytical skills and debugging and root cause analysis skills
- Self-motivated, methodical problem solver, who is detail and quality oriented
- Self-starter / proven ability to initiate and drive continuous improvement
- Proven track record to work optimally both independently and in a team-based environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Java Certification is a big plus
- Knowledge or experience in AWS Cloud is highly desirable
- Knowledge or experience in automation of services/API software layers (e.g. UI, services, APIs, etc.)
- Knowledge or experience in Webservice testing and Automation
1+ years of experience in Java Programming.
2+ year of experience in automation tools such as Selenium, TestNG, Junit.
Experience in debugging and optimizing, applications/ automated test scripts.
Good understanding of frameworks.
Knowledge of CI/CD technologies.
NICE TO HAVE:
Java Certification is a big plus.
Knowledge or experience in AWS Cloud is highly desirable.
We believe in work-life Balance
Excellent Pay /Incentives
24 paid leaves
5 Day per week schedule and other Excellent health Benefits.