Full-Time Senior Financial Analyst
Only US citizens and Greencard holders
This role ia contract to hire !
Department & Position Description:
Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) department acts as a strategic finance thought leader to help drive decision making with our business partners, including: P&L management, product portfolio planning, acquisitions and divestitures, and investment decision analysis. To promote outstanding service to our clients we are integrated with our businesses to help achieve their goals.
The Senior Financial Analyst contractor is responsible for providing monthly management reporting and revenue and expense analysis to key stakeholders throughout the organization. The Senior financial analyst will play a key role in analyzing financial performance through our month-end close process, performing extensive expense variance and other ad-hoc analyses. The individual will also play a key role in gathering business inputs for both our quarterly forecasting process and our annual 3-year strategic planning process. The individual will partner closely with the business to provide information to support decision making.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting with 5+ years relevant experience in a traditional FP&A role
- Proven finance acumen and analytical ability (ability to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers)
- Clear problem-solving ability (previous experience leading successful projects or process improvements within a finance function)
- Strong project management, prioritization and communication skills
- Experience with industry standard financial tools such as Oracle EPBCS, Analytics and HP PPM are a must
- Deep knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint