Temporary Senior Analyst (Organizational Development)
Support the management of Organizational Development programs and projects by: executing day-to-day tasks; plan and execute logistics to ensure successful workshops, events, and meetings; create communications and materials such as program emails, job aids, and posts on collaborative sites.
- Administration of the learning management system (LMS) and/or HRIS including testing, building courses and/ or job aides, maintaining data, managing enrollments, evaluations and reporting.
- Execute actions which facilitate vendor engagements (budget tracking, vendor payment, risk assessments).
- Support positive and productive relationships within Client and with external partners.
- Complete assigned project(s) and/ or task(s) on time, to specifications, with accuracy and efficiency.
- Be able to prioritize and switch tasks as needed to effectively address items of the highest importance first, ensuring that you escalate issues in a timely manner.
- Mitigate risk by following established procedures, spotting errors and demonstrating strong ethical behavior.