Full-Time IT Internal Audit Manager
The Internal Audit Manager position has direct oversight of the quality assurance work being conducted by their team, with a focus on assessing IT application controls, including, but not limited to, application processing, data integrity, user access and system resiliency. Responsibilities can include acting as the Auditor-in-Charge on more complex reviews. Audit Managers have supervisory responsibility for one or more employees. The Internal Audit Manager will manage the team’s various responsibilities relating to audit methodology, quality assurance improvement program, learning & talent management and department communications.
- Maintains effective working relationships with IAD peers.
- Responsible for coaching & developing their employees
- Mitigates risk by following established procedures and monitoring controls, spotting key errors and demonstrating strong ethical behavior.
- Strategic Control Impact
- Help develop, communicate and supervise adherence to department risk policies, procedures and best practices
- Support the development weekly internal newsletter
- Support an environment of regulatory awareness and compliance
- Quality Process
- Maintain solid understanding of IAD’s policies and procedures
- Develop innovative techniques to assess adherence and enhance IAD’s policies, practices and training
- Supervises relevant key performance metrics and leads workload to ensure that standards are met.
- Produces and communicate standard and ad hoc metrics to enable each team to self-correct and drive toward department goals
- Help perform quality assurance assessments
- Audit Execution
- Individual and Team Development
- Communicates clear expectations to the team, motivating them to deliver high quality work.
- Ensures that new hires are accurately trained and prepared to complete their responsibilities.
- Ensures that team members are informed and knowledgeable about changes in policies and practices of key importance.
- Mitigates risk by following established procedures and monitoring controls, spotting key errors and demonstrating strong ethical behavior
- Minimum of 7 years of IT Internal Audit Manager
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters Degree a plus
- Certifications related to the incumbent’s coverage responsibilities, such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Knowledge of audit and audit methodology a plus
- Maintain regulatory awareness and compliance
DTCC is the heart of the post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From 21 locations all over the world, with our subsidiaries, we automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, growing clarity and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. In 2020, our subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $2.3 quadrillion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
7 years of experience as IT Internal Audit Manager
Certifications related to the incumbent’s coverage responsibilities, such as Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
Experiencing in regulatory awareness and compliance.
NICE TO HAVE
Familiarity in performing quality assurance assessments.
Team Development, motivating them to deliver high quality work.
Innovative techniques to assess adherence and enhance IAD’s policies, practices and training.