Freelance Full Stack Developer
Note : This is a contract to hire role !
Full stack developer with extensive experience in Front-end and backend technologies. This role is expected to work independently to develop a web-based application from the requirements and wireframe designs provided.
The position requires the following skills and experience:
- Strong UI development skills with minimum 5+ years of experience using Angular – Must have strong Angular skills
- 10+ years of active development expertise
- 5+ years of experience developing Java/J2EE based applications
- 5+ years of experience with Hibernate, Spring, Spring MVC
- Experience in Web based UI development and SPA development
- Experience using NodeJs and NPM
- Exposure to XML/XSD, JSON and similar data presentation components
- Familiarity with Microservices based architecture and distributed systems
- Ability to develop and work with REST APIs using Spring Boot framework
- Experience with CI/CD technologies like GIT, Jenkins and Maven
- Strong database and PL/SQL skills (Oracle, Postgres preferred)
- Experience in AWS cloud-based application development is a plus
- Experience with containers like Kubernetes/Openshift is a plus
- Experience with Messaging, ETL or Reporting tools is a plus
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology
NTERVIEW PROCESS: 1 round interview on Zoom (video)
Strong UI development skills with minimum of 5+ years of experience using Angular.
5+ years of experience with Hibernate, Spring, Spring MVC.
Experience with CI/CD technologies like GIT, Jenkins, and Maven.
Strong database and PL/SQL skills.
NICE TO HAVE
Experience in AWS cloud-based application development.
Experience with containers like Kubernetes/Openshift.
Experience with Messaging, ETL, or Reporting tools.
Familiarity with Agile development methodology
All candidates presented must know that when hired for the role, they will start out working remotely initially due to COVID-19 with offices closed but that they must be expected to work onsite in the office once offices are reopened (tentative target in Q1/Q2). When office reopens: 3 days onsite, 2 days remote (subject to change based on team business needs)